Thursday, December 2, 2010

And I missed it

Apparently what was great in Greenwood this week was a performance by the Vienna Boys' Choir. Sadly now, I must confess that I did not go. I learned of it late (despite good adequate advertising), the tickets were right pricey (though completely worth it I heard afterwards), and we had a terrible storm that night, including tornado sirens. Still everyone I've talked with who went said it was great. Interestingly, many also reminisced about previous times they had seen the choir, so I'm sure I missed a memorable evening.

Even though I didn't partake this time, I am happy to live in a place that appreciates the arts and culture and supports it with attendance. The Choir performed as part of the Greenwood Lander Performing Arts series , which also presented the Choir in 2006. I'll definitely catch their next performance here.

No comments:

Post a Comment